Deep Heat Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This promotional competition is organized by Mentholatum SA (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to permanent residents of South Africa, except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant, or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter, immediate family members, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies.
3. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend, or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason, which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
4. The promotional competition commences on 20 February 2023 at 17h00 and ends on 10 March 2023 at 17h00. Entries received after the closing date will not be taken into consideration.
5. Five participants stand a chance to win one Comrades 2023 race entry (“the Prize”).
6. To be eligible for the Prize, participants must visit the Deep Heat website and complete the entry form.
7. The winner will be determined by random draw on 15 March 2023 and notified by email on the same day. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
8. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. If the potential winner does not claim the specific prize on or before midnight on the 20th of March 2023 the potential winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert to the Promoter.
10. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups, or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
11. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed because of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.